CTS-308 Thickness Gauge
Swift supplies thickness testers made by SIUI, the Shantou Institute of Ultrasonic Instruments Co Ltd. SIUI is China’s biggest NDT testing and medical ultrasound equipment maker. They export to many European countries, as well as the USA and Canada.
The SIUI CTS-30B model ultrasonic thickness gauge can do thickness testing and acoustic velocity on metals and many materials. This affordable model can be strapped to your wrist like a large watch.
The CTS-30B’s features include:
• Mono LCD with backlight, 128 x 64 pixels
• Measurement range: 0.8mm – 300mm/400mm on steel
• Measurement accuracy: 0.01mm/0.1mm
• Various measurement modes available: minimum measurement value capture, average instrument value, setup limit measurement value, difference measurement value and more.
• Input known thickness and the system can show the velocity of the inspected workpiece in real time
• Up to 5,000 sets of measurement data and 100 sets of parameter data can be saved
• Compact size, light weight, low power consumption means a long operating period
- High Sensitivity
- Probe Auto Calibration
- Low Consumption
- Easy Operation
- Compact Size
- Mono LCD (with backlight), 128×64 pixels.
- Measurement range: 0.8mm-300mm (steel); Measurement accuracy:0.01mm/0.1mm.
- Various measurement modes available: Minimum measurement value capture, average measurement value, setup limit measurement value, difference measurement value, etc.
- Input the known thickness and the system may show the velocity of the inspected workpiece in real time.
- When out of operation for a while, the system will power off automatically.
- When the battery power is low, the screen will prompt.
- Up to 5000 sets of thickness measurement data (refers to measurement value and acoustic value) and 100 sets of parameter data (refer to measurement values and system setup, etc) can be saved.
- System internal data can be saved to a USB disk.
- Fast Scan
- Two-point calibration
- Multi-probe selection
This system is suitable for ultrasound thickness measurement in machinery, chemical, ship building, aeronautical and aerospace industries.